Dr. Bahruz Ismayilov
Implantologist, Periodontist Azerbaijan Azerbaijan
Marquette University USA USA
University of Tunis EL Manar, Tunisia Tunisia Tunisia
International University of Rabat , Morocco Morocco Morocco
Queen Mary University of London, United Kingdom UK UK
Dr. Meric Prause
International Speaker and Author Germany Germany
Prof. Dr. Robertha Tulio
Scientific Director - Brazilian Association of Analgesia and Conscious Sedation in Dentistry - ABASC Brazil Brazil
Dr. Anas Elharathi
University of Benghazi Libya Libya
Modern Dentistry 2024
Welcome back to the 5th Annual Modern Dentistry, Dental Practice and Research Congress which will be held during June 06-07, 2024 | Chicago, USA
This year coming up with the imaginative subject “2024” which means to offers new thoughts, procedures and strategies that legitimately influence the manner in which you work together and the administration which holds prominent experts in the field of Modern Dentistry 2024.
Conference is the stage of famous researchers, experts, college professors, specialists, and understudies, comprising of addresses. Oral and publication introductions, presentations and substantially more learning, share your Research involvement and get name acknowledgment and Certificates marked by our prominent world-class sorting out the advisory group.
No other occasion will offer a progressively noteworthy rundown of keynote speakers, quality colleagues and connecting with substance. This is an appealing occasion for representatives from Universities and Institutes to associate with researchers. Intrigued members can affirm their cooperation by consolidating the gathering with their associates.
Modern Dentistry 2024
Conference Series LLC Ltd invites the participants from all over the globe to attend Annual Modern Dentistry, Dental Practice and Research Congress during June 06-07, 2024 | Chicago, USA. The theme of the conference is” A better life starts with a beautiful smile”. It will provide a global platform to discuss about the present and future challenges in dental education, continuing education, surgery, oral health and expertise meeting.
Modern Dentistry 2024 focuses on recent innovations. This meeting will unite the Investigators, Instructors, Clinicians, Dental experts, Professors to give a global examination to the dispersing of one of a kind investigation results, new considerations and suitable change experiences which concentrate on both theory and practices in our Remedial social occasions.
Conference Series LLC Ltd organizes 1000+ Global Events that include 300+ Conferences, 500+ Upcoming and Previous Meetings and Workshops in Asia, USA & Europe with backing from 1000 more logical social orders and distributes 900+ Open access diaries contains more than 30000 famous public figures, reputed scientists as editorial board members.
Why to attend
With members from over the world focused on learning about Dental Science and its advances; this is your best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from the Dental Science and Dentistry community. Conduct presentations, distribute information, meet with current and potential scientists, make a splash with advancements and developments, and receive name recognition at this event.
Dental House Officers
Dental Partners or Owners
Dental Partners or Owners
Dental Treatment Coordinators
Dental (Maxillofacial) and Cosmetic Surgeons
Dental or Oral Hygienists & Therapists
Dental Treatment Coordinators
Dental Business/Practice Managers
Dental and Oral Health Associations, Societies and Universities
Dental and Oral Health Researchers, Faculty and Students
Dental Wholesalers, Dealers and Distributors
Manufacturing Medical Devices Companies
Importance and Scope
Regardless of how experienced you are at your business, everybody can learn. Working in an independent venture can regularly be disengaging, and without exposure to an assortment of perspectives, we can miss new thoughts and patterns that can affect future outcomes. The instructive part of a meeting can open you to better approaches for directing your business and enable you to find how to be more gainful.
Modern Dentistry 2024 provides a great opportunity for dentists, academic and industry professionals to network and gain immense knowledge. Collaboration is the way to approach networking. When you are engaged with different individuals around the world, you position yourself as an expert. Widely acclaimed speakers, the most recent techniques, methodologies, and the most state-of-the-art updates in dentistry are indications of this meeting
Sessions / Tracks
Track 1 : Dentistry – New Technologies
The field of Dentistry is constantly changing and evolving to better suit patient needs. Advancements in Dental Technologies can offer you modern solutions to traditional Dental problems. These technologies mainly help to improve Dental treatments that can be performed in a more efficient: effective and comfortable manner. Take a look at how far dental technologies have come in recent decades: Laser Dentistry, Digital X-Ray Machines, New Gum Procedures, Improved Veneers, No-Needle Aesthesia and many more.
Track 2 : Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry is generally used to refer to any dental work that improves the appearance of teeth, gums and/or bite. It primarily focuses on improvement in dental aesthetics in color, position, shape, size, alignment and overall smile appearance. Many dentists refer to themselves as "cosmetic dentists" regardless of their specific education, specialty, training, and experience in this field
Track 3 : Forensic dentistry
Forensic dentistry or forensic odontology is the application of dental knowledge to those criminal and civil laws that are enforced by police agencies in a criminal justice system. Forensic dentistry is the proper handling, examination and evaluation of dental evidence, which will be then presented in the interest of justice. This is done using dental records including radiographs, ante-mortem (prior to death) and post-mortem (after death) photographs and DNA
Track 4: Geriatric dentistry
Geriatric dentistry is the delivery of dental care to older adults involving diagnosis, prevention, management and treatment of problems associated with age related diseases. The world’s population is currently ageing with the number and proportion of elderly people growing substantially. Between the years of 2000-2005 to 2010-2015 life expectancy at birth rose from 67.2 to 70.8 years. By 2045-2050 it is projected to continue increase to 77 years. This increasing longevity can be majorly attributed to advances in modern medicine and medical technology.
Track 5: Holistic Dentistry
Holistic Dentistry, also known as biological dentistry, takes into account a person’s entire state of physical and emotional health. Holistic dentists use natural therapies (often in combination with conventional ones) to prevent, diagnose, and treat diseases of the oral cavity. Holistic dentistry is an alternative approach that focuses on the use of non-toxic restorative materials for dental work, and emphasizes the unrecognized impact that dental toxins and dental infections may have on a person's overall health. While traditional dentistry focuses only on the areas above the neck, holistic dentistry looks at the patient as a whole system and how the mouth relates to the rest of the body.
Track 6: Pediatric dentistry
Pediatric dentists are dedicated to the oral health of children from infancy through the teen years. They have the experience and qualifications to care for a child’s teeth, gums, and mouth throughout the various stages of childhood. Children begin to get their baby teeth during the first 6 months of life. By age 6 or 7 years, they start to lose their first set of teeth, which eventually are replaced by secondary, permanent teeth.
Track 7: Preventive Dentistry
Preventive dentistry is the practice of caring for your teeth to keep them healthy. This helps to avoid cavities, gum disease, enamel wear, and more. There are many forms of preventive dentistry, such as daily brushing and dental cleanings. To maintain optimal oral health, the American Dental Association (ADA) recommends visits to the dentist at regular intervals determined by a dentist. These practices are designed to ensure that teeth are clean, strong, and white. Children should be taught proper oral hygiene at an early age.
Track 8: Restorative Dentistry
Restorative Dentistry is the term dental professionals use to explain how they replace missing or damaged teeth. Fillings, crowns (“caps”), bridges and implants are common restorative options. The goal is to bring back your natural smile and prevent future oral health issues. The most common way to treat a cavity is for your dentist to remove the decay and fill the tooth with one of several different materials. These filling materials include gold, porcelain, silver amalgam (which consists of mercury mixed with silver, tin, zinc and copper), tooth-colored plastic or composite resin.
Track 9: Dental Injuries
Dental Injuries are the most common type of Orofacial injury sustained during participation in sports. It mainly includes the prevention and management of athletics-related orofacial injuries and associated oral disease
Track 10: Dental Anesthesia
Dental Anesthesia is the specialty of dentistry that deals with the management of pain through the use of advanced local and general anesthesia techniques. It is the discipline in dentistry that manages pain and anxiety through the use of local anesthesia, sedation, and general anesthesia. Dental Anesthesiology educates graduate, pre-doctoral, and dental hygiene students in the management of pain, fear, and anxiety associated with dental treatment. Dentist anesthesiologists trained to provide the entire spectrum of anesthetic services, which generally range from local anesthesia through general anesthesia, for a wide range of dental and surgical procedures. Faculty research involving dental anesthesiology has focused on the clinical efficacy and safety of anesthetics when used in both healthy and medically-compromised patients
Track 11: Dental Implant & Dentures
A dental Implant is a titanium post (like a tooth root) that is surgically positioned into the jawbone beneath the gum line that allows your dentist to mount replacement teeth or a bridge into that area. An implant doesn't come loose like a denture can. Dental implants also benefit general oral health because they do not have to be anchored to other teeth, like bridges.
Track 12: Dental Marketing
Marketing is key to the success of any business and dental practices are no exception. For a dental practice to grow, a single dentist should be seeing 24-50 new patients per month. And in order to attract new dental patients, a practice must offer a competitive product at competitive pricing, along with convenient quality services – all backed by a solid dental marketing plan.
Track 13: Dental Materials
Dental Materials should have certain characteristics to be effective in dental health maintenance. Characteristics which are particularly important are safety and compatibility with oral tissues. Dental materials and devices are regulated for safety and efficacy by the FDA. Efficacy can be defined as the ability of a dental material to function as was intended within the oral cavity
Track 14: Dental Nursing
The dental nurse plays an important role in the organization and management of the dental practice, assists the dentist in all aspects of patient treatment and plays a vital role in patient care. The main duties of a dental nurse include infection prevention and control, chair-side assistance, preparation and maintenance of the dental surgery and patient care.
Track 15: Dental Roboties
A dental robot has been created that can perform dental procedures. Robots, the most wonderful invention of human being, have made its way into dentistry. The necessary technologies have been developed and experimented which would help it to be adapted in dentistry. With unmatched precision and ability to work without faetigu, robots are the most useful applications of robotic technology. The main aim of this paper is to review the application of robotics in dentistry
Track 16: Dental tools & Treatment Techniques
The field of dentistry is constantly evolving and changing to best suit patient needs. Dentistry has seen massive improvements with respect to advancement from the traditional techniques to the digital world that has widened the scope of dental treatments and procedures. Digital dentistry tools and techniques used at present include the Laser applications, Dental implants and occlusal analysis, Forensic dentistry, Dental radiography/informatics, Robotic and digital dentistry and Imaging techniques for the craniofacial hard and soft tissues.
Track 17: Advance Dental Reaserch
The Advanced Dental Research (ADR) is defined as the analysis, detection, prevention and treatment for both surgical and nonsurgical diseases, conditions of the oral cavity, and maxillofacial area. Advanced Dental Technology provides an advanced level of education in dental technology and related research in dental science. Some of the latest technologies are advanced dental ceramics, implantology and CAD/CAM technology. It helps to understand the relationships between research and clinical application, and the resulting limitation
Track 18: Nanodentistry & Technology
Nanodentistry is a branch that involves the maintenance and up gradation of oral health care’s yet more precise by employing nanomaterials, biotechnology, including tissue engineering & ultimately dental nanorobotics. Recent developments of nanoparticles and nanotubes in operative dentistry, endodontics, periodontal management, has played a growing role in the enhancement of dental industry. Nanomaterials and nanoparticles are cornerstones of innovative dental devices used for drug discovery and delivery, discovery of biomarkers, and molecular diagnostics. Nanodentistry aims to manipulate and fine tune particle to create unique with novel properties and advances in dentistry
Track 19: Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
It deals with the treatment of issues related to hard and soft tissues of face, mouth and jaws. Maxillofacial surgeons are trained on Dentistry, Surgery and General Medicine. These specialists set a strong base for cosmetic and restorative dental work which includes placing of dental implants. Moreover they also provide medication for obstructive sleep apnea, facial pain and infection, biopsies and removal of lesions, and diagnosis and treatment of some oral cancers.
Track 20: Oral Cancer
Oral cancer, otherwise called mouth cancer, is a sort of head and neck cancer and is any Carcinogenic tissue development situated in the oral cavity. It shows up as a development or sore in the mouth that does not leave. Oral disease, which embodies expansion of the lips, tongue, cheeks, the floor of the mouth, hard and soft palate, sinuses, and pharynx (throat), can be severe if not investigated and medicated initially. Oral cancer is dealt with a similar way numerous different tumors are treated with surgery to expel the harmful development, followed by therapy as well as chemotherapy (drug medications) to destroy any residual cancer cells
Track 21: Oral Medicine & Dental Health
Oral Medicine & Dental Health is the fundamental part of your overall health and well-being. Poor oral hygiene can lead to bad breath, tooth decay, dental cavities and gum disease, and has also been linked to heart disease, cancer, and diabetes. Taking good care of your mouth, maintaining healthy teeth and gums is a lifelong commitment. Understand the importance of oral hygiene habits — such as brushing, flossing, and limiting your sugar intake — the easier it’ll be to avoid costly dental procedures and long-term health issues.
Benefits of Participation
Advantages of Participating at our conference:
- As an add on advantage the Speaker & Abstract pages created in Google on your profile under your name would get worldwide visibility
- Our robust online publicity attracts 20000+ users and 60000+ views to our Library of Abstracts which brings worldwide exposure to the researchers and speakers participate in our conferences
- All the conference participants can earn up to 16-18 CME Credits by participating at our Modern Dentistry 2024 Conference scheduled as a Chicago, USA.
- To attain professional development we offer our participants a chance to earn up to 21 CPD Credits authorized by CPD Standards Office, USA by participating at our Modern Dentistry 2024.
- All the conference participants will be awarded with IOCM Certification.
- All the conference participants will have an unique opportunity to participate at One on One Meeting with Eminent Speakers
- A Unique opportunity to hear what the global researchers are talking about at our Keynote sessions by world’s most eminent researchers in the field of Modern Dentistry 2024
- Top Industries Representation of Industrial Leaders, where you get a great opportunity to meet and discuss with the Industrial Leaders in person
- Thought provoking Symposia’s
- Workshops on Carrier Development
- Preconference workshops in all major countries
- Nominations for Best Poster Award
- Outstanding Young Researcher Award
- Group Registration benefits
Benefits of Participation | Speaker
- Explore the best in Cutting edge Research
- Worldwide acknowledgment of Researcher’s profile
- Obtain professional development credits
- Your presence and talk will be recorded and hosted on YouTube and Video which in turn will gain potential value to your research profile.
- Make Lasting connections at Networking and Social Events
- We provide unique convergence of Networking, Learning and Fun into a single package
- An opportunity to give One page advertisement in abstract book and flyers distribution which eventually gets 1 Million views and add great value to your research profile
- Learn beyond your field of interest, a change to know more about the new topics and research apart from your core subject
Benefit of Participation | Sponsor
- Worlds No1 Platform to show case Modern Dentistry 2024 Products
- Exposure to the international atmosphere will increase the odds of getting new business
- Opportunity to showcase the new technology, new products of your company, and/or the service your industry to a broad international audience
- Attain with an exceptional format in showcasing the products and services and to gain the potential clients for the future business prospects
- Our Modern Dentistry 2024 Conference in the One and only location to reach the top customers
- Make new connections and fostering potential partnerships
- Increase your business by lead generation through our conference participants.
- Build a successful business takes a lot of time, effort and drive, so it’s always good to have a network of colleagues and associates to draw energy from people who share a similar drive and objective.
- Flip side of learning new things is relearning classic techniques. Modern Dentistry 2024 conferences create opportunities for greater focus and reflection that could help you take your business to the next level.
- Benchmarking key strategies for business and moving it forward
- Get answers to your business questions and challenges from credible individuals at our conference
- Exposure and Networking Opportunity with the various top decision makers of the respective organizations, will eventually grow your business in Global market
- Get to know more about your competitors are first-hand, learn more about their businesses, and discover their strengths and weaknesses, all of which can add to your business’s competitive edge.
- Encounter new vendors and suppliers for your business
- Real Benefits in New business - Many Organizations make deals and sign contracts at our Modern Dentistry 2024.
- We offer you the Website visibility to more than 35K visitors in less than 6 months
- Promotional logo of your organisation at our conference banner, website and other proceedings, branding and marketing material
- Hosting session slots, poster awards, recognition in opening ceremony and complimentary registrations, exhibition/workshop booth, low-budget options.
Benefit of Association for Collaborators
- No one in the world have this huge visitors towards Modern Dentistry 2024, these is the best platform to show case your society.
Create long-lasting relationships with the peers
- Promotional content and Logo of your Association at our conference banner, website and other proceedings, branding and marketing material will increase your subscribers/Members number by 20 %.
- Our Website visibility to your Organization page can give a great impact for your association in the Global Market.
- Your representatives can network with key conference delegates to update their knowledge and understanding of your organization and services.
- Details will be added to the conference press release where the details will be shared to < 100000 outlets
- Details will be incorporated in all conference promotional materials which will be distributed to Hospitals, Universities, Society and Researchers
Benefits of Participation | Delegate
- Helps to meet Experts & Influencers Face to Face.
- Opportunities to meet researchers and experts of same field and share new ideas
- Can help to know New Tips & Tactics
- Professional Development – Elevate your knowledge and Skills
- Conference attendance inspires, rejuvenates, and energizes delegates
- Your participation at our conference will be helpful for a new approach and ideology that can be utilized for the extending the outcome of Companies or Industries.
- Enjoy the alluring city environment where the conference is being held.
- Raise your profile by being well-known